Join Our Team
Become an affiliate! Now is the time to align yourself with an area host agency with great connections to vendors around the world, offering flexible programs for seasoned travel agents, agency owners, or those new to the industry.
Become Part of the Most Prestigious Travel Group
WorldTravelService® is an esteemed member of the Virtuoso Travel Consortium, a worldwide network of luxury travel providers. As a member, we have access to amenities, upgrades, benefits, unadvertised excursions and experiences, and many other extra services that we provide to our clients. Our membership also allows us to offer the most competitive pricing in luxury travel. Membership in Virtuoso is by invitation only, and represents just one percent of the global travel agency community.
When you join our TEAM and affiliate with WorldTravelService®, you also become part of this prestigious group of advisors.
That means you’ll be able to take advantage of exclusive promotions available through our Online Booking Tools for :
The Best Host Agency Training and Support in the Travel Industry
We provide training for agents at every stage of their careers. Whether you’re just starting out or way ahead of the curve, there’s always something new to learn! And as part of the WorldTravelService® team, you receive up-to-the-minute education on trends, technology, business management, and more.
- In house, live training with vendors at one of our many offices
- Monthly agent newsletter
- Exclusive WorldTravelService® only webinar training
- Startup Program for those new to the industry
- Online Travel Academy
The Travel Academy provides live training and education, weekly webinars, sales courses, professional development opportunities, and more. You’ll be amazed at how much you gain, and you’ll never have to worry about falling behind on the latest vendor offerings!
Live webinars and online training topics include:
- Sales skills
- Sales presentations
- Business enhancement
- Business technology
- Social media
- Travel products
- And more!
Ensure Your Travel Business’s Success with Our Management Team
Expand your agency offerings through the support of the WorldTravelService® management team, which includes:
- Local Sales Manager
- Affiliate Manager
- International Air Specialists
- Sales & Marketing Staff
- Accounting Staff
- IT/GDS Staff
Get Your Name Out There—Marketing Tools and Collateral from WorldTravelService®
Take advantage of personalized tools to assist with your marketing efforts. Our Turn Key Marketing Program yields proven results at an amazing value. Our most successful agents use this program!
When you become our affiliate, you’ll receive access to:
- Award-winning travel magazines for your clients
- Direct mail and email pieces customized with your name and contact information
- Local outreach through clubs, organizations, and/or community functions
- Local print ads in newspapers, magazines, newsletters, and more
- Client events such as cruise nights, travel nights, destination seminars, and more
- Custom web pages for you and your travel business
- Social media campaigns
- And more
Grow with WorldTravelService®
Are you an independent agent? Do you run your own travel agency? We would like to get to know you and what you are looking for in a host agency partner.
Seasoned Agents & Agency Owners
We invite you to grow with WorldTravelService® through our regional host services.
Several long-standing area agencies have successfully merged with WorldTravelService®. Rolfes Travel, Severn Travel, Antietam Travel Service, Mollett Travel, Berney Travel, Holidays Afloat, Omni Travel, Travel for You, and Destination World Travel have all joined our network. Some stayed in their original locations, while others moved to one of our professionally staffed offices.
We have multiple options depending on what you services you are looking for. Independent agent looking to grow your career, or an agency owner considering a merger or sale (or something in between), there are many benefits to becoming a WorldTravelService® affiliate, including:
- Financial stability of the largest independently owned agency in the Mid-Atlantic
- Access to our expert management team who will advocate for you and your clients.
- Financial resources, including higher commissions and lower operating costs
- Award-Winning Marketing and Resources
- Increased reach and visibility through our worldwide travel network
- Some of the best training and support in the travel industry
- The best travel experience possible for your clients
Become a Travel Advisor
New to the Industry, no problem. We have a training program for you that will walk you through setting up your business, working with our partners, and continuously sourcing new business leads.
You will succeed with:
- Great industry connections found through WorldTravelService and our worldwide partners.
- A solid understanding of the industry and how to set up your business for success through our online training program.
- A continuous marketing strategy to keep a steady flow of your ideal clients contacting you for travel. .
- In house and online training through WorldTravelService:
- Key Travel Suppliers
- Client Relationship Management Tools
- Back-office Accounting for payment processing and commissions
- Pre-Requisite Curriculum – the Basics
15-30 Minute Modules, takes approximately 6.5 hours, depending on your pace. You have 3 months to complete the Basics training.
- Sales & Marketing – 90 day Curriculum
- Industry Events and Contact Introductions follow the completion basics, sales, and marketing curriculums.