Senior Partner Retreats, Corporate Retreats, Travel Incentives, and All Your Corporate Group Travel Needs in Baltimore
Corporate retreats, incentive cruises, and other incentive travel are effective business tools for promoting teambuilding as well as motiving and rewarding your employees and nurturing relationships with business partners. However, the planning, logistics, and reporting that go into corporate group travel can be complex. If you work in the Baltimore area, using a group travel agency like WorldTravelService® will ensure that no detail is overlooked when it comes to delivering high-quality and cost-effective travel incentives for your business.
Whether you’re interested in domestic or international travel; a cruise or all-inclusive corporate retreat—for five or 500 employees—our group travel team located near Baltimore provides comprehensive professional group travel management services for groups and conferences of all sizes. We’ll handle all your travel arrangements while adhering to your budget and reporting requirements.
Ready to get out of the office? Contact our corporate incentive travel agents today to arrange your next event.
Your Nearest Office Location
Looking for a corporate travel agency near Baltimore? Our Hunt Valley travel agency is only a short distance away.
Want to book a cruise or other leisure travel trip from Baltimore? Our agents in our nearby Pikesville travel agency are ready to help.
Our Corporate Incentive Travel Services in Baltimore, MD
We can help with all aspects of your Baltimore company’s corporate retreat or travel incentive program from site selection to air transportation to hotel accommodations and more. Your trip will be managed by a dedicated, expert group coordinator who will plan and negotiate:
- Group airfare – Need to a book a group flight from the Baltimore area? Our strong relationship with our air partners allows us to negotiate air fares, often at rates far below the lowest promotional fare levels and without burdensome restrictions. Our agents are also experts in international air travel, should you choose an exotic location for your corporate incentive travel program. The Caribbean, Bahamas, Jamaica, and Aruba are extremely popular destinations for corporate retreats, while locations like China, South Africa, Cambodia, and more are emerging favorites.
- Hotel and resort accommodations – Getting discounts at the best hotels is simple, as our worldwide hotel program with over 47,000 properties offers group discounts from 20 to 65 percent off.
- Ground transportation and meeting facilities – We have a direct link to ground operations in more than 60 countries, providing local on-site travel and accommodations expertise at your group’s destination.
Your travel arrangements will be tailored to your group needs and expectations while meeting your Baltimore company’s travel budget and reporting requirements. You and your companions will get group manifests to streamline all aspects of your trip, including air travel from multiple cities, hotel check-in, and ground transportation services. Online access to your group travel data is also available 24/7 through a secure member ID and password.
You will have access to our services at every stage of your trip: during planning, throughout your travel, at your destination, and afterwards.
Book Incentive Cruises from Baltimore
Incentive cruises typically offer:
- Stateroom accommodation
- Gourmet dining
- Onboard entertainment, including Vegas and Broadway style performances
- Reserved meeting and event space
- Discos, clubs, and bars
- Transportation to ports of call
- Pools, water sports, beach excursions (depending on route and destinations)
- Fitness centers, exercise classes, spas
- Movies (theater and in-room)
WorldTravelService® has exclusive relationships with our cruise providers that often allow us to negotiate special deals and amenities.
Whether you’re looking to recognize sales achievements or provide an exotic background for in-depth training and education, consider an incentive cruise for your company or organization in Baltimore.
Choosing a Travel Agency for Your Corporate Incentive Travel from Baltimore
As the second-largest independently owned travel management company in the Mid-Atlantic region, we commit our financial strength, technological capabilities, and outstanding staff to providing the most reliably exceptional service to our clients. With seven agency locations throughout Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia, WorldTravelService® serves a number of large corporate clients throughout Baltimore, MD and the surrounding Mid-Atlantic region, including Delaware, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
As a WorldTravelService® corporate client, you’ll have a dedicated agent assigned to your account, backed by an international network of seasoned travel professionals and failsafe technological systems. Your service will be tailored to your Baltimore company’s needs, with your budget and other considerations always top of mind. We place your satisfaction and sense of security above all else. You’ll rest easy knowing that we are handling all the details before, during, and after your corporate retreats.
Contact WorldTravelService® today to put your Baltimore business travel into capable hands.