As the largest independently owned corporate travel management company in the mid-Atlantic, WorldTravelService® works with a variety of industries, both public and private. We are proud of the reputation we have among this elite group, and work hard to over-deliver to every client we serve.
The WorldTravelService® corporate portfolio includes:
- Law firms
- Defense contractors
- Colleges and universities
- Software companies
- Consulting firms
- Accounting firms
- Government agencies
The high-level clients we serve in the DC metro area rely on us to provide a full-service travel management experience. Because of our size and standing, WorldTravelService® is afforded priority treatment from travel and hospitality providers around the world. This means that our clients get priority treatment, no matter where they are. Should an issue arise at any point during a trip, it will be resolved far faster and more satisfactorily for a WorldTravelService® client than it would be for an unaffiliated traveler.
Our outstanding service and reputation has resulted in a client retention rate of nearly 100 percent.
The WorldTravelService® Distinction: Personalized Service
Each WorldTravelService® corporate client has a dedicated agent assigned to his or her account, backed by an international network of seasoned travel professionals and failsafe technological systems. Service is tailored to each company’s needs, with your budget and other considerations always top of mind.
Our corporate client benefits also include:
- Standard and custom corporate reports, along with access to secure online financial reporting
- Credit card reconciliation
- Unlimited changes (no charge for changes prior to ticket issuance)
- Completion of ticket voids
- FareCk™ low fare search engine
- ECk™ tracking module for unused electronic tickets
- QualityCk™ quality assurance program
- SeatFinder™ module for hard-to-find seats
- WebCk™ (searches over 140 websites for added savings)
- Travel-24™ emergency support available worldwide, 24/7
- reView™ latest technology in travel management reporting industry
- Airport Transit Guide (list of all airports worldwide)
- International Rate Desk (experienced staff and advanced technology offer solutions for great savings)
- Hotel program that offers discounts of 20 – 65 percent off 47,000 hotels worldwide
See Why Our Clients Stay with Us
Our clients represent complex industries with diverse staffs and multiple needs. They demand excellence from us and we are proud to deliver it in spades. If you are looking for a corporate travel planner you can trust, please call WorldTravelService® at 800-526-1412 or submit a request for proposal.