Your Personal Travel Account Manager
At WorldTravelService, our relationship with our clients and vendors is our strength. We offer a unique approach to your strategic account management and bring new meaning to value-added. We get to know you and your business, helping you create, manage, and execute your custom travel policy for cost savings and streamlined reporting.
Our Corporate Account Managers have years of experience and serve as consultants for your travel program and liaison to travel suppliers. Sitting down with a travel supplier with our Corporate Account Manager who thoroughly understands the travel business will assist you in getting the most benefit out of your agreement.
Consider us an extension of your travel management team.
We will be as involved in curating your custom policy as you desire, offering introduction, advice, and attending negotiations if you so desire. Your personal travel account manager will conduct regular business reviews to help identify travel spend, savings, and where there is opportunity for improvement.
- Strategic Account Management Services
- Assigned Account Manager dedicated to your account and travelers.
- Liaison to travel suppliers
- Regular review and evaluation of travel spend
- Check in for feedback on how we are servicing your travelers
- Evaluation and creation of a custom travel policy
Building A Custom Travel Policy
Every organization has a unique set of processes and goals for their travel budget and expense tracking. We can assist by beginning with basic travel policy categories and language and further customize to your needs.
- Statement of Purpose
- Booking Policies & Procedures
- Transportation Policies
- Air, Rail, Ground Transfers, Rental Car
- Accommodations Policies
- Meal Reimbursement Policies
Additional categories to consider for your corporate travel policy, not included in the basic outline above may include:
- Approval Processes
- Documentation & Reporting
- Communications Policies
- Phone & Internet
- Duty of Care
- Safety & Alerts
- Emergency Travel
- Equipment Rental
- Form of Payment
- Insurance Coverage
- Non-Reimbursable Expenses
- Other Transportation
- Personal Travel & Guests
- Refundable and Non-Refundable Purchase Policies
- Subscriptions and Points Programs
- Travel Time (RE: Overnights and Weekends)
- Traveler Profile Policies
WorldTravelService Corporate Account Managers are available to assist our clients’ with travel policy creation and ongoing revision during our regular review process.
Ready to evaluate your travel policy?